Friday, April 30, 2010

Zombie Kid Likes Turtles

This Blog I get to write anything! so for this blog I wanted to do it on the I like turtles kid. So this kid had a face paint of a zombie and this news lady asked him a question. And all he says is 'I like turtles'! I mean that is the most randomest thing for someone to say! But later, he had another interview and this time, the lady asked him why he said I like turtles. Well this time he didn't say I like turtles, he explained why he said that. He sayed that a little bit away, he saw a reptile stand and said the first thing that came to his mind. later Jonathan, (the little boys name) said that he has 3 dogs, 4 cats, 2 birds, 2 hermitcrabs, a lizard, and a geako. but now his mom is going to buy him some turtles.

No comments:

Listen to blogmakers Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones